A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Currently none – there are no accounts for users to login to on our site.
They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- _gat_gtag_UA_187936_11 – This cookie allows Google Analytics to throttle the request rate. (Expiry 10 mins)
- _ga – This cookie allows Google Analytics to distinguish unique users. (Expiry 2 years)
- _gid – This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics. It stores and update a unique value for each page visited. (Expiry after 24 hours)
These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- catAccCookies – This cookie records the settings made by the user for cookie consent (Expiry 1 month)
- currentprojcat – This cookie keeps track of the currently selected project category when more than 1 is specified for a project (expiry 1 month)
- personalization_id – Twitter (Expiry 2 years)
These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- Currently none
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.